The Post-Frame Advantage is an educational initiative driven by the National Frame Building Association (NFBA). The Post-Frame Advantage educates the design, code and engineering community on the advantages of post-frame construction for low-rise, commercial buildings.
Those advantages are durability, cost-effectiveness, design versatility, and sustainability.
The Post-Frame Advantage offers free resources and programs on post frame which include:
- Online education programs (AIA-certified, PDH-certified)
- Case studies and photo gallery
- Building code information
- Ask the Experts forum for Q&A on post-frame construction
- Engineering and design guides and diaphragm design interaction calculator (DAFI)
- Post-Frame Advantage features
- News and press releases
- Webinar series (AIA-certified, PDH-certified)
- "Find a Builder" directory