Post-Frame Advantage Webinars - Testimonials
- "Well done presentation. The slide dipicting typical examples of post-frame construction are extremely helpful in framing the big picture."
- "I am an architect thinking of building a country retreat for myself [using] a post-frame system. I have typically worked with large firms on large projects so my experience with this type of building is very limited. As such, I found your seminar to be very informative and helpful. I am currently evaluating the pros and cons of different building systems and [NFBA] supplied me with a lot of good information to think about. I will be attending more of your webinars and look forward to next week's follow-up geared for architects."
- "I already loaned ... the webinar print presentation to a local winery interested in building a new building to include a tasting room and entertainment."
- "Having worked for a post-frame building system manufacturer in the past, there are a substantial number of features and benefits to this type of building system that most architects and engineers need to be more aware of when trying to recommend this type of building system to a client. Most designers, and especially architects, need to be more concerned about providing the necessary performance specifications for the manufacturer and builder."
- "The [architecture] session gave me a good overview about a building system that I had little knowledge of."
- "Excellent seminar! The information was very professionally presented and just the right length."
- "A very clear presentation with good photos and sketches."
- For me, a practicing engineer and building designer, the seminar was perfectly understandable and logical."
- "One of the best one-hour 'overview' seminars (webinar or classroom) that I have seen - great visuals and arrow timing with [presenter's] narrative. Keep up the good work. I am looking forward to the next presentation."
- "Excellent presentation all around."
- I teach a post frame wood design class next spring (2013) and some of the concepts [presenter] went over are ones I haven't really touched on before. It might be good for me to either have the students watch these on their own, or if I could get a copy of the slides I could present it myself, with appropriate credit to NFBA.
- PF is a prime topic for many of us because of the project's short time-to-delivery. Good topic and knowledgeable presenter. Thanks.
View Post-Frame Advantage Events Calendar to view upcoming webinars.